Who will register?
- For primary students, parents will discuss the course options with your child before making the register on their behalf.
- For secondary, students are encouraged to register for their interested activities. You can always help supervising them when they register.
How to register online?
- Visit KIS Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) website, www.kisafterschool.com to view available activities.
- The login box is on the left hand side of the homepage, enter log in using your child’s 9-digit student ID. (pls. refer to student’s smart card ) and then select your child’s grade level.
- For siblings, please log on using their own individual student ID.
- Once logged on, click menu “Activities on Offer” to view activities available.
- Click on menu "Activities on Offer" to view course options. Activities are listed in the order of day (Monday-Friday).
- Click "read more" to access and read the detail of each activity. When you click the word 'read more' you will be taken to the description page. This page will contain the information about space availability, activity time, location, teacher/instructor's name and any other requirements you may need to know when joining the activity.
- Most of the activities will contain a video or slide presentation for parents to understand each individual activity setting and objectives.
- Please note that you will be able to view activities on offer that are only available to your child’s grade level.
- ECAs are available for primary school students from EY1 to Grade 5 and for secondary school students from Grade 6 to Grade 12.
- You are only allowed to view and register for activities which are on offer to the grade level of your child.
- Once you logged on using 9-digit student ID., click the left menu called "Activities on Offer".
- For any activities that you're interested, click on the word "read more" to take you to the detail information of each activity.
- Click register button besides the activity name and click ok button to confirm.
- You will also be able to see if the activity is full. The green button with the word FULL will appear.
- The button "Check registration list" will show all the name of students who have already registered for that particular activity.
- If the activity you wish to register is full, you may wish to click “Register as waiting list” to be added on the waiting list of that activity. When the space becomes available, you will be contacted by our ECA staff to confirm.
When the registration period is over, you will not be able to register, cancel or change anything online except only to view your current registered activities. Any changes, please send an email [email protected].
- Under menu “My Subject”, you will then be able to see the activity you have just registered. If this doesn’t appear, please contact [email protected].
- My Subject menu will tell you the name of the activities you have already registered or cancelled.
- History menu tells you your activity logs in which you had entered in the ECA portal in the past terms.
- Once you have finished registering ECA, always log out by clicking the menu "Log Out"